Installation and Removal of I/O Modules
The following procedures and recommendations should be followed when installing
and removing Series 90-30 I/O modules.
Inserting a Module
Use the following instructions as a guide when inserting a module into its slot in a
1. Make sure that power to the PLC is turned off.
2. Select the slot into which the module is to be inserted. Grasp the module firmly
with terminal board toward you and with rear hook facing away from you.
3. Align module with desired base slot and connector. Tilt module upward so that top
rear hook of module engages slot on baseplate (Figure 2-1).
4. Swing module downward until connectors mate and lock-lever on bottom of
module snaps into place engaging the baseplate notch.
5. Visually inspect the module to be sure that it is properly seated.
Figure 2-1. Inserting a Series 90-30 Module
Series 90-30 I/O Processor Module User’s Manual - June 1994
Voltages from user devices can be present on a module’s screw
terminals even though power to the rack is turned off. Care must be
taken any time you are handling the module’s removable terminal
board or any wires connected to it.
Warning: include_once(/js/tracking.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/series/revision.php on line 248
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/js/tracking.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/series/revision.php on line 248