This section contains information on installing the I/O Processor module and
information relevant to field wiring to and from the module.
Do not insert or remove modules with power applied. This could
cause damage to the module, or result in personal injury. Removing
module with power applied could cause the PLC to Stop.
Installation and Removal of I/O Modules
The following procedures and recommendations should be followed when installing
and removing Series 90-30 I/O modules.
Inserting a Module
Use the following instructions as a guide when inserting a module into its slot in a
1. Make sure that power to the PLC is turned off.
2. Select the slot into which the module is to be inserted. Grasp the module firmly
with terminal board toward you and with rear hook facing away from you.
3. Align module with desired base slot and connector. Tilt module upward so that top
rear hook of module engages slot on baseplate (Figure 2-1).
4. Swing module downward until connectors mate and lock-lever on bottom of
module snaps into place engaging the baseplate notch.
5. Visually inspect the module to be sure that it is properly seated
Warning: include_once(/js/tracking.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/series/revision.php on line 248
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/js/tracking.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/series/revision.php on line 248