Making a 100% Shielded Cable
Use the following steps to build a 100% shielded cable:
1. Strip approximately 5/8 inch of insulation from your custom cable to expose the
2. Remove the male Pin 1 from any connector plugging directly into an older version
remote baseplate (IC693CHS393E, IC693CHS399D, or earlier).
3. Put split-ring ferrule over cable insulation (Figure 10-17).
4. Fold the shield back over top of the cable insulation and ferrule.
5. Place the collar of the metal hood over top of the folded shield and securely clamp
Warning: include_once(/js/tracking.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/series/revision.php on line 248
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/js/tracking.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/series/revision.php on line 248